Fair to say that Emily Thornberry’s not particularly impressed with anonymous “backroom briefing” from Labour spokespeople suggesting that Labour might abstain on the second reading of the Withdrawal Agreement Bill. “I’m the elected politician, I’m on the record, we’re not going to vote for the Withdrawal Bill if we don’t agree it, and we don’t…” Who could she possibly be thinking of…?
Show Your Support
Live Show Schedule
- Britain accused of creating secret torture policy so long as ‘benefits justify risks’ 21st May 2019
- Untrustee-Worthy Entrustment 21st May 2019
- Russia’s gold production sees year-on-year surge of 13% 21st May 2019
- ‘Russians don’t surrender’: Butina asks for help to fight injustice in video address from US prison 21st May 2019
- Israel behind Trump’s ‘negotiating’ strategy with Iran – and it’s not working 21st May 2019