Chat Room Rules And Etiquette
Please be responsible and respectful of the others while participating within the chat room.
Your conduct should involve common sense, basic social etiquette and follow the guidelines below.
- Be polite, courteous and introduce yourself upon entering the room.
- Questions and opposing opinions are encouraged just do so respectfully.
- The use of rude or abusive language, blatantly insensitive remarks or purposely annoying comments is not acceptable.
- Zero tolerance to racism. The use of derogatory labels commonly accepted as racist is not acceptable.
- No advertising: we will not tolerate spamming of any services.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- For personal safety reasons, be cautious to whom you disclosure your personal details.
Moderators reserve the right to ban anyone for violating any of these guidelines or for any other behaviour that is deemed to be inappropriate.