Who we are
Wake Up UK is a social network community website where free speech is adored and political correctness is ignored! A neutral platform where people can stand together in solidarity and work in partnership against all that threatens British culture, values, laws and way of life.
Our website address is: https://wakeupuk.net.
What data do we collect?
Wake Up UK collects the following data:
- Your name, email address and gender when you register as a member at www.wakeupuk.net.
Wake Up UK does not collect the following data:
- Your postal address
- Your phone number
- Your date of birth
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Data collected to manage your website membership subscription
At checkout, we will collect your name, email address, username, and password. This information is used to setup your account for our site.
At checkout, we may also collect your credit card number, expiration date, and security code. This information is passed to our payment gateway to process your purchase. The last 4 digits of your credit card number and the expiration date are saved by our site to use for reference and to send you an email if your credit card will expire before the next recurring payment.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Talk to us via our Chat facility
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your membership order and manage your membership account.
- Give after care and support relating to your website membership.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think may be of interest.
How do we store your data?
We securely stores your data.
We will keep your basic details for as long as you remain a website member.
We’ll occasionally send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing emails, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to request that we no longer contact you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us using the details below.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every member is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0208 191 9038
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit https://wakeupuk.net, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
A typical example of this is a cookie that enables your device to remember your password making it easier for you to log in to your account at https://wakeupuk.net.
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- By Facebook to show our relevant advertisements and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.
- By Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.
- By Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
- By Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 0208 191 9038